Planning and Construction
A Plus Development is operating in the industrial real estate planning and construction market since 2006. Since then we have created five own industrial parks and implemented over 20 projects. We start our work at the early conception stage and then implement it into a fully operational production, warehousing or logistics facility.
In terms of planning and construction we provide the following services:
Comprehensive management of projects (EPC/EPCM)
A Plus Development provides for the turnkey planning and construction of industrial real estate sites, including:
- architectural planning and working documentation,
- obtaining technical conditions and permitting,
- general contracting for construction.
Advantages of turnkey construction:
- complete and comprehensive approach to the construction of your facilities,
- fixed pricing – no unexpected increases,
- fixed time periods for the construction of projects from concept development to launch.
Construction on Build-to-Suit model
Build-to-Suit (BTS) is turnkey construction of a site to meet the technical requirements of the client. Within the framework of a BTS project, the standard planning of premises, engineering and technical parameters of a site can be tailored to meet the specific demands of your enterprise.
Advantages of the Build-to-Suit model:
- unique premises, entirely meeting the needs of your business,
- facility tailored to your production layout,
- effective use of areas, low-loss factor, minimization of operational expenses
- a guaranteed result for construction.